Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Til' Death Do Us Part....

Plant my spirit in your soul
When I hear your voice it soothes my soul                                  
I want you to hold on tight don't never let go
Run away with me to a place called far away 
Let me show you that I need you in my own special way 
You can make my heart cry but make sure its tears of joy 
Because I been through the pain and its nothing to enjoy 
The connection so strong that it make my veins bleed
Plant my spirit in your soul like a little seed 
Watch your soul grow my spirit til it gets old
I want us to be a story a story always told
Want everyone to know that your the reason I breathe
Your the reason why I'm here
Your the reason why I see
Your the reason why I call my life reality
Mad me realize that not only people but life can stab you with a knife 
Told me that my wound was deep and that you would help me heal 
That's when I put my life in your hands and called it my will 
I want us to grow together, get old together 
Live like were immortal and call it forever
We are in a love race and its almost our time to start
Just make sure we work together to win until death do us part



2 comments:

shameka said...

u go girl i feel ur pain tired of every man who destroys need a new light a new way da right way

Tru3b3auty Ent said...

Thank you meka...you are so right about that...tru3b3auty