Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

No regrets....

A time in my life where I live with no regrets
Been through a lot of negativity but it was all a test
Sometimes I passed, sometimes I failed
At the end of it all I still prevailed 
I will never be gone
When I die I'm still going to be here because my spirit so strong
I want to become a legacy
Show the world that you can succeed
Be whatever you want to be 
All it takes is focus and Faith
Envision your power go beyond the 50 states
Do it all and more no matter how long it takes
Live life to love life that's the motto
Make as many wishes as you want but remember there's only one genie in a bottle
So achieve these wishes and be wise
You can face these wishes look them right in the eyes
I'm on a battle field and I call it life
Getting hit from different directions with swords and knives
I get cut a couple times but I still keep going
Knowing that at the end of this battle to the top is where I'm going 
Living this life with no regrets
Showing the world you are the best as it gets




1 comment:

KristineLyon7 said...

AMEN.....You are really an inspiration sis...ur one of my inspirations...Its like when i read these things i can relate or i know someone that can...Your words are powwerful and they hit me, every stanza.
I love you sis, keep it up!