Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blind To Reality.....



A diamond in the ruff                                                                          
crying every night because you don't know who to trust
been hurt so many times
Diamond in the Ruff
Punched in the eye til they went blind
Now I cant see the world
What they call reality 
Have to picture it all in my mentality
My pictures become a fantasy 
A fantasy I cant fulfill
Dreaming that I was walking up a hill
A hill that never ended
Realizing that my fantasy was my dream and it was never ending
You call it a cycle I call it mess
Thinking why is my brain still living but my body is at rest
Its like I'm paralyzed from the neck down
Looking for another body to use as a rebound
Rebound meaning life
Cause my life has divorced me I am no longer its wife
But how can I look when I cant see
Trying to get with positive, but getting abused my negativity
You see its hard
Trying to shuffle but you keep getting the same colors and numbers in your deck of cards
Replacing your life for another is impossible
The ratio for you living on this earth forever is improbable
So live your life to the fullest like its unstoppable


3 comments:

tara said...

omg i love this my fav1

KristineLyon7 said...

This is some deep stuff....this reminds me of someone i know and im glad she has come to see reality..I Love You Sis...keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

nice