Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Royal Thoughts.....

Breathing but I'm still out of breathe
Bleeding til its no blood to death
Living til there's no life left                                                                         
Failing but I know I'm the best
Bleeding til its no blood to death

Standing but I'm always falling down
Going straight in life, but life goes round and round 
Dreaming that I'm buried underground
I'm a queen and I deserve the crown 

Crying cause I can't see
Don't know the difference between real and reality
Is reality real or just a fantasy
Moving fast but time is ahead of me
My life is royal so call me your majesty 

Follow my heart instead of my brain
Walking through life lost like theirs nothing to gain
Blood vessels pop in my veins cause I strain
Yes I'm in pain
Just build my castle you've already been trained

Have to guess my next move like a game of charades 
Cut through my soul with a really sharp blade
Happy I'm dead so you have a parade 
Now just call my servants cause my life has been made
Happy I'm Dead so you have a Parade






No comments: