Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crazy, Insane, and Derange

wake up with blood in my hands

I cry as my mind starts to change 
I'm going crazy you can call it insane                                              
Running away from real
Wishing I can make time stay still 
Dreaming that I want to kill 
I wake up with blood in my hands 
Thinking that my bed bleeds
So I have to change up my sheets not realizing that its really me
Cause when I dream that I kill its me that I'm really killing 
Its like my body is numb so when I do it there's no feeling 
See I cry as my mind starts to change 
I'm going crazy you can call it derange
Dreaming that I'm standing real still in the pouring rain 
I hear voices in my head and they sound real strange
Telling me that my life is easy and I shouldn't complain 
But this strange voice is lying 
Because everyday I wake up I start crying 
Knowing that my life is a living hell and in it I'm slowly dying 
See I cry as my mind starts to change 
I need help feeling nothing but pain 
See I cry as my mind starts to change 
And now its to late, I'm now controlled by the 
Crazy 
Insane
and Derange





1 comment:

Banya said...

felt thiis in mah heasrt :)
love iit siis
keep iit uppp.!