Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

No Second Life....

Time is freezing
My heart is gasping for air you can hear it wheezing
It's like I'm playing basketball with no ball
Sometimes I feel like I'm on this earth for no reason
But I'm living for a reason
Things always changing in my life like the four seasons
Instead of Summer, Winter, Spring, and fall
I have happiness, Pain, confidence, and more 
Its like I'm playing basketball with no ball
Walking through the school hearing noises but theirs no one in the hall

You see I have a voice in my head
Angel or Devil I don't know but its always haunting me 
Not trying to tell me whats right or wrong, just talking about my life 
Its driving me insane, I cant sleep at night 
People calling me crazy I'm starting to think they right
Thinking I can see the world, when I was born with no sight 

Trying to figure out the facts of life when life is all in the facts
We live to die on this earth and cant never turn back
Cant get second chances
The market doesn't go around selling second life enhancers
You see I have a voice in my head








1 comment:

KristineLyon7 said...

NICE....I like the way you related the different seasons to your different traits/characteristics....You have a nice way of writing sis.