Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Believe to Achieve.....

Climbing up the ladder trying not to fall

 I believe that I can succeed                                                                         
Motivation is my high I don't need no weed
Climbing up the ladder trying not to fall
Failure isn't an option because imma give it my all
Always was a leader other people had to follow
Sorta like a teachers pet, call me a role model
See I look up to life because that's what I'm living
And when life gives up on me ill go straight to heaven
I look up to life cause life teaches a lot
But it's up to you to know when to go and when to stop
Try not to stress but its not that easy 
Realizing life goes by so fast 
Living for everyday but everyday doesn't last 
Because theres a tomorrow and than a day after that 
So each day that goes by is a memory gone flat
Have to stay focus, so I stay undercover 
Yearning for pleasure so success is my lover
Never dream to achieve 
Achieve to believe
Believe to succeed 
To fulfill all your dreams 



1 comment:

NardFresco said...

This is dope...nice job!!!