Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

ARE THINGS GOING WRONG.....

Somethings are all wrong but can't seem to figure them out
I most stay strong and live with no doubts
People try to push me to the edge thinking that I'm going to fall
But my scales are so balanced so those kind of people just get ignored
I'm striving for nothing but the best
I would never settle for less
I conquered my own life and in it i am blessed
Going through hard roads and hitting rocks but all of that is just a test
See only i know how bad i want it
How bad i will take success and flaunt it
And show the world that i own it
I know my time will come when my life will be done
But i will be there happy cause i kno all that I've done
Until than though while my life is still going
I will never give up til my life is fully showing

1 comment:

KristineLyon7 said...

Nice Sis..Keep it Up! I Love You And I Support You 100%