Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

How It Could Be....

See I think about my life and how it is
Sale drugs and my  body
Have to sale drugs and my body just to raise my kids                       
Walking up and down the streets just to make a living 
So my family could have a place to sleep and a toilet to shit in 
Having to see my green veins, and green trees 
Always began and saying please
At nights I always dream that I'm rich and famous 
How I'm a beautiful girl never living in anguish
I wake up and wish all of this was true 
But its just another day same routine to do

See I think about my life and how it use to be
When I was living with my parents so young and pretty
Never thought about no boys cause they were yucky
And the ones that I did talk to well they were lucky 
The days where you could call him your friend and it was nothing sexual
I always held my head high knew I would be successful
Had good and bad times but my life was never stressful

See I think about my life and how it could be 
I wouldn't be doing wrong just to raise my family
It wouldn't be a dream it would be reality 
I could be happy living my life to the fullest
Never would have to lie to myself 
Wouldn't be messing up my body or my health 
But I learned that my life its not how it could be because of me 
Thinking that what I was doing was a good way to start 
I started and never finished
Always followed my heart and not my head 
Now I'm sitting here wishing that I was dead
                                                              
It wouldn't be a dream it would be reality
                                                                                                        



1 comment:

KristineLyon7 said...

Tough,I Believe SOmeone Is Actually Going Through This Exact Experience