Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Your Body


Your external saves your internal that's why i call it Heroic...(Picture taking in front of a mirror)

 I know you see me
 Yes you I'm talking to you
Touching every aspect of your body damn you sure are beautiful
Your eyes shine bright I can see my reflection
You hold me so close your my only protection
Your nose is big but it fits your face just right
Your hands feel so strong like you've won every fight
Your lips so pink, so small and succulent
I hear your heart in my brain its like I'm touching it 
Your ears are so perfect not to big not to small
I'm looking at your body because yes you have it all
You private with you privates so you cover them up
But I still analyze your body and just say so what
Your body is your temple and I want you to know it 
Your external saves your internal that's why I call it heroic
I mean your precious on the outside but inside your more
Your like a diamond in the inside, a diamond I will adore
My dream has come true and I like what I see
You look even better in reality
So lets try this again
I know you see me
Yes You I'm talking to ME

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say keep up the great work, im hoping one day to see your work published. Let me know if theres anything i can do for you.

Anonymous said...

really creative like to hear more of your thoughts. A bit visual.. but the idea that counts

KristineLyon7 said...

Awwww..sis im so proud ofyou...I love you and keep up theghud work..I thing your gonna become famous from this blog page #Honestly
~Kristine