Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why I Started This...

Hello Everyone My name is Evelyn Martinez I am 20 years old. I was raised in Harlem, New York and is the the oldest of six kids three girls and thee boys. I also have stepbrother and sisters. I am very new to things like this but I decided to share my thoughts and my creativity with you guys. I love to write I write about anything and everything that comes to mind whether its a short story, play, or poem I love to write it all. I made this page specifically for my poems and as it grows and I start to get more people reading my work I will expand and add more i really want to start an entertainment group called Tru3b3auty Entertainment, this entertainment will reflect on young women and teens who have issues when it comes to their self esteem and how they feel about themselves when in society, i want to be able to show them that True Beauty is skin deep and no matter what anyone says you are always going to be beautiful.  Growing up I was teased a lot and i had self esteem issues myself so i know how it feels but as i began to get older I realize so much about myself and my confidence began to grow stronger and so did myself esteem now no one can tell me nothing about who I am and what I am about. I know that as this grows for me that I will have feed back from many women and I hope to inspire some as well. I'm Just trying to take things one day at a time. Many people have read some of my writing and they tell me that I should do something like this, some even say that it inspires them to start writing as well. Writing is a way to express your feelings and your thoughts it brings out your inner beauty in a whole different way.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

real creative like to hear more of your thoughts. A bit visual dont want someone to photo shop your body there.