Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

From Beginning to End






My Heart is Thinking

 I'm torn yes you hurt me
I know I'm not a baby no ones there to burp me
My heart is Thinking 
My veins are bleeding
The things you said really tore me apart
It's like a Rebirth but you don't know where to start
I'm crying but there aren't any tears
It's like a waisted pipe leak that's been going for years
Life isn't easy no not for me
Sometimes I wish God would come and set me free
My Pride and Joy will never Fail
I'm Tired
I Try
But each day gets closer and not a damn thing gets me by    
I'm strong though and I will survive 
              Because 
I'm a young black phenomenal women 
                  And 
An old one I will Die
My Pride and Joy will never fail
It will never stay locked in me like a jail cell
They say you reap what you sow and I'm reaping a lot
Not realizing that in the end I'm all I got 
It's like I'm in a nutshell that cant never get cracked                       
I'm just standing there real still all alone in the dark
Life is what you make of it and you can make a lot
Its like your in your own story but you still don't know the plot
Time is up I must start again
Have to go from the beginning all the way to the end

1 comment:

KristineLyon7 said...

oo..i remember this one sis...i love it!! OMG im so proud of you..this poem touched me...bests believe you are one of my inspirations